Thursday 24 January 2019

Reflecting the Exhibition

Overall I am happy with how the event turned out. I'm proud of what we accomplished in just three weeks as a group, and although there was more we could have done in terms of promotion maybe. Even though, I felt like the work I produced for the exhibition wasn't the most successful, still think the work we put behind it, and effort put in was well worth it.

Following the exhibition we also gave a tour to someone from a local animation company, Cloth Cat. It was slightly scary trying to talk about the work in a professional setting but it was a good learning point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting the Exhibition

Overall I am happy with how the event turned out. I'm proud of what we accomplished in just three weeks as a group, and although there w...