Friday 21 December 2018

Branding Team


After discussing with the whole group with what direction we wanted the branding to go, I created more mock ups for posters, trying to get the old 90s nostalgia to fit with it.



However I wanted to break away from digital art and thought doing it traditionally might help add the nostalgia theme. Using the criteria and information we decided on as a group, adding things like a title, tagline, location/date/time, after party, sponsors, social media and the uni logo.


After some helpful feedback from the rest of the group I made some changes and used Asia's logo and title:

And then some other variants:


Something we forgot to check on the posters was spelling mistakes, which didn't work out too well, as we had to run around a replace all the posters before anyone noticed the spelling. I am fairly pleased with how the poster turned out, however I wished I spent a bit more time on it and possible sketched a few more ideas to get more variety. However, with not too much time available, we just tried to get work out as fast as we could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting the Exhibition

Overall I am happy with how the event turned out. I'm proud of what we accomplished in just three weeks as a group, and although there w...