Wednesday 19 December 2018

Organising the Exhibition

For the exhibition we all voted on the role we'd like to take, it was a choice between Location and Logistics, Branding and Design, Curation, Promotion, and Private View/Events. I choose to go with Branding as I thought it would be an interesting challenge. I was happy with how the management of our group went, as it felt organised and generally people were satisfied with the roles they had. 

To start coming up with ideas we held a meeting to gather all our ideas, thinking up themes we could go with and possible venues. Here is the initial list of things we came up with in the meetings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting the Exhibition

Overall I am happy with how the event turned out. I'm proud of what we accomplished in just three weeks as a group, and although there w...