Wednesday 9 January 2019

Preparing For Exhibition

In preparation for the exhibition as well as branding I also went with some other groups like Location and Curation, this gave me a better understanding of what was going on with the whole thing instead of being to focused on just one task. It was nice to check out places like Big Moose Coffee, and the Welsh Centre, but we decided on Castle Emporium. As it had a spacious exhibition space so everyone's work could be featured and would also be suitable for an opening party.

As well as Location, I also gave the Curation team a hand setting up the Castle Emporium.



After all our hard work it was finally ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting the Exhibition

Overall I am happy with how the event turned out. I'm proud of what we accomplished in just three weeks as a group, and although there w...